1. Save Thousands of Dollars on serious maintenance issues.
2. Identify Silent Killers like rising damp, sagging roof members or faulty electrics.
3. Know what you are getting into before your Hard Earned Money changes hands.
4. Get the most out of your offer and acceptance by Forcing the Seller to pay for
some or all necessary repairs.
5. Have Peace of Mind that you have not bought a death trap.
6. Avoid Regretting your purchase.
7. Avoid Costly Repairs and Law Suits for dangerous problems.
A Pre-purchase and Termite Inspection of any property you intend to buy is strongly recommended for greater peace of mind. If you purchase a property through a registered Realty you will have to have a Pre-Purchase inspection done to Australian Standards 4349.3. This will come with an 11 page written report. A standard Termite Inspection done to Australian Standards 3660.2 report contains 10 pages. These are both dealing with any current or future termite infestation or damage letting know if the property is at a high risk or if termites are already active?
The cost of a thorough inspection and full written report by A1 Trojan Pest Management is nothing compared to the cost of repair and or replacement from the damage of a Termite Attack. A pre-purchase home inspection involves a thorough visual inspection of the sub floor, roof void, interior, exterior, outbuildings, garden, trees and stumps and other areas of the property. Will be checking for Wood Rot, Dry Rot, Fungus and for Termites. Any other pest can be notified through this report. An average house takes anywhere from one to two hours to complete. Cost varies depending on the size of the house, outbuildings and access.
- Detect old damage and active termites.
- Gives you the element of risk of infestation.
- Gives you tips on reducing the chances of termite infestation.
- Gives us enough information to accurately quote you on a termite treatment and to use the most appropriate method.
- Most importantly, educates you about termites and identifies species of termites